Italian Stage 2
|Time:||7.00 -9.00pm||Duration:||24 weeks|
About the course
This course helps learners to communicate confidently, clearly and effectively through both the spoken and written word and gives an insight into the cultural background and heritage of Italy. You will work on using the perfect, future and imperfect tense.
More specifically, the course will cover the following topics:
· Going shopping (talking about clothes, sizes, what you like/do not like, asking and giving advice)
· Talk about events in the past tense (i.e. childhood memories)
· Describe someone
· Talk about what you like to do for fun
· Organise a trip
· Talk about food, express likes and dislikes, describe food
· Talk about health and sport
· Talk about plans for the future
· Apply for a job
· Describe the place where you live
TEXTBOOK: Nuovo Espresso 2: Corso di Italiano, Alma Edizioni (we will provide this).
A pen and notebook
This course is suitable for learners who have completed an Italian Beginners course and wish to progress further.
The Italian Stage 3 course.
How to apply
You cannot apply apply online at present. For guidance, information and advice please call 01403 216597
There are no fee reductions for this course. We do, however, offer a full refund during the first two weeks should you decide not to progress with the course.
Instalment options are available for the full year course. A £150 deposit is payable to secure a place.