Italian Stage 3
About the course
This course helps learners to consolidate their learning and continue to improve their spoken and written communication skills.
You will be taught in a friendly environment that encourages participation in a range of learning activities, including speaking in pairs or groups, written exercises and oral presentations.
More specifically, the course will cover the following topics:
· Talk about analogies and differences between your and other cultures
· Talk about life in the city/countryside
· Made in Italy: describe products and objects, vocabulary related to shopping
· Advanced communication: learn how to start a telephone conversation and how to ‘sound’ like an Italian
· Talk about a book you have read, express a judgment and give advice
· Learn to read a graphic and talk about topics of social and cultural interest
· Talk about holidays, parties, and learn about ways of express yourself in these situations
· Italian history: talk about a historical character
· Discover Italy: organise a trip
TEXTBOOK: Nuovo Espresso 3: Corso di Italiano, Alma Edizioni (we will provide this).
A pen and notebook
This course is suitable for learners who are at a higher intermediate level and wish to progress further.
How to apply
You can apply online here. For information, advice and guidance please call 01403 216597
There are no fee reductions for this course. We do, however, offer a full refund during the first two weeks should you decide not to progress with the course.
Instalment options are available for the full year course. A £150 deposit is payable to secure a place.