|Time:||7pm-9.30 pm||Duration:||24 weeks|
About the course
This course helps learners to consolidate their learning and continue to improve their spoken and written communication skills.
You will be taught in a friendly environment that encourages participation in a range of learning activities, including speaking in pairs or groups, written exercises and oral presentations.
More specifically, the course will cover the following topics:
· Talk about the news and vocabulary related to different communication media
· Express your opinion and defend your ideas
· Give advice and discuss various opinions
· Talk about things you wish you could do; describe your ideal job/world/place to live in
· Understand a formal document and learn the vocabulary to express ideas in a formal way
TEXTBOOK: Aula Internacional 4: Nueva Edición, Campus Difusión (which we will provide).
A pen and notebook.
This course is suitable for learners who wish to develop their skills above Stage 1, 2 & 3 level.
Join us again next year as the topics covered will vary.
How to apply
You can apply online here For information, guidance and advice please call 01403 216597
There are no fee reductions for this course. We do, however, offer a full refund during the first two weeks should you decide not to progress with the course.
Instalment options are available for the full year course. A £150 deposit is payable to secure a place.