|Time:||7pm-9.30 pm||Duration:||24 weeks|
About the course
This course helps learners to consolidate their learning and continue to improve their spoken and written communication skills.
You will be taught in a friendly environment that encourages participation in a range of learning activities, including speaking in pairs or groups, written exercises and oral presentations.
More specifically, the course will cover the following topics:
· Talk about the news and vocabulary related to different communication media
· Express your opinion and defend your ideas
· Give advice and discuss various opinions
· Talk about things you wish you could do; describe your ideal job/world/place to live in
· Understand a formal document and learn the vocabulary to express ideas in a formal way
TEXTBOOK: Aula Internacional 4: Nueva Edición, Campus Difusión (which we will provide).
A pen and notebook.
This course is suitable for learners who wish to develop their skills above Stage 1, 2 & 3 level.
Join us again next year as the topics covered will vary.
How to apply
You cannot apply for this course on line at present. Please email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.
There are no fee reductions for this course. We do, however, offer a full refund during the first two weeks should you decide not to progress with the course.
Instalment options are available for the full year course. A £150 deposit is payable to secure a place.