Spanish Stage 3
|Time:||7pm -9.30pm||Duration:||24 weeks|
About the Course
This course helps learners to consolidate their learning and continue to improve their spoken and written communication skills.
You will be taught in a friendly environment that encourages participation in a range of learning activities, including speaking in pairs or groups, written exercises and oral presentations.
Mores specifically, the course will cover the following topics:
· Describe your job and learn vocabulary about different kind of jobs
· Talk about the future
· Talk about differences between your culture and the culture of the Spanish speaking world
· Talk about a film
· Vocabulary about buying and selling
· Understand more complex telephone conversations
· Talk about society and cultural events
TEXTBOOK: Aula Internacional 3: Nueva Edición, Campus Difusión (we will provide this).
A pen and notebook.
This course is suitable for learners who are at a higher intermediate level and wish to progress further.
The Spanish Advanced course.
How to apply
You cannot apply apply online at present. For guidance, information and advice please call 01403 216597
There are no fee reductions for this course. We do, however, offer a full refund during the first two weeks should you decide not to progress with the course.
Instalment options are available for the full year course. A £150 deposit is payable to secure a place.