Digital Skills for Health & Social Care
|11th & 18th March
|9am to 4pm
|2 day workshop
(11th & 18th March)
About the course
This is an introductory two day workshop for anyone interested in developing the Digital Skills necessary for working in the Health & Social Care Profession. It is ideal for those new to role, or those who have worked in the role for a while but want to improve their digital skills. It is also perfect for anyone who wants to start working in the Healthcare sector and wants to improve their digital skills to enhance their employability or add to their CPD.
Topics covered include:
· To be able to use basic digital platforms in a professional way.
· Accurate Record Keeping, GDPR, Professional Emails
· Supporting roles within the Health and Social Care sector
· Digital skills for the care sector ie; zoom meetings, video calls etc
· Patient records in the care sector – an introduction to specific software within the Care Sector
· Using SystemOne/Rio (NHS) patient recording software
There are no entry requirements, although you will need to bring a phone that has internet capability (WiFi is available at the college). You will also need a working personal email account, to enable you to carry out certain practical tasks.
Learners will attend the two Saturdays in the college – a total of 12 hours teaching
How to apply
If you wish to apply, please click here.
Call us if you have any questions on 01403 216597 or complete this online enquiry form and we will contact you.
This is a free course (fully funded) for those who have lived in the UK for the last 3 years.