Life Drawing: The Human Form
|Time:||7pm -9pm||Duration:||10 weeks|
About the course
This course is suitable for students of all levels who wish to develop their life drawing skills. Over this structured course you’ll discover a wide range of drawing skills, working with different life models.
Topics covered include:
· Tone – shades, relationships, and textures
· Line – contours, weight, mark-making
· Shape – positive and negative shapes and spaces
· Measurement – sight size, ratios, and scale
· Sketching techniques
· Critical assessment, Q & A
· Samples and demonstrations
· Constructive feedback and personal development
Learners will attend weekly lessons in college. Materials are included in the course fees.
Learners also benefit from access to the college library during our evening opening times, including computers, study stations, print-based and electronic learning materials, printers and scanners.
This course is suitable for anyone who wishes to develop their life drawing skills.
Course fees are the same for all students – there are no concessions available. The course fee is due at the point of booking to secure a place on the course.
For further details, pleases see our Fees and Funding page.