Collyer’s is an attractive campus College with excellent facilities to support our students across their learning and extracurricular activities.
The College was founded in 1532 and we have been teaching at the current site on Hurst Road since 1860. On a visit to the College you will notice historic buildings combined with modern buildings and classrooms.
Our facilities include:
- A large and modern library
- Sports centre for basketball, badminton and table tennis
- Student gym
- Outdoor Courts for netball and hockey
- Football and rugby pitches
- Art studios
- Performing arts spaces
- Studios for photography and media
- ICT suites
- DT workshops
- A Careers and Higher Education department
- A canteen serving hot and cold food for students