|Time:||7pm -9pm||Duration:||30 weeks|
About the course
This course helps learners to communicate confidently, clearly and effectively through both the spoken and written word and gives an insight into the cultural background and heritage of Italy. You will work on using the perfect, future and imperfect tense.
More specifically, the course will cover the following topics:
· Going shopping (talking about clothes, sizes, what you like/do not like, asking and giving advice)
· Talk about events in the past tense (i.e. childhood memories)
· Describe someone
· Talk about what you like to do for fun
· Organise a trip
· Talk about food, express likes and dislikes, describe food
· Talk about health and sport
· Talk about plans for the future
· Apply for a job
· Describe the place where you live
Learners will attend weekly lessons in college. This course may incorporate an element of live remote lessons where appropriate. It is recommended that you have access to a PC, laptop or other suitable device.
We provide a textbook for this course and it is included in the course fee.
Learners also benefit from access to the college library during our evening opening times, including computers, study stations, print-based and electronic learning materials, printers and scanners.
This course is suitable for learners who have completed an Italian Beginners course and wish to progress further.
How to apply
A £50 non-refundable deposit is payable at the point of booking and the remainder of the course fees are due one week before the course start.
Course fees are the same for all students – there are no concessions available.
For further details, pleases see our Fees and Funding page.