Spanish Improvers Plus
|Time:||7pm-9.30 pm||Duration:||30 weeks|
About the course
his course is a continuation of our Spanish Improvers course and helps learners to communicate confidently, clearly and effectively through both the spoken and written word and gives an insight into the cultural background and heritage of Spain.
The course will continue to help learners develop their language skills for the following topics:
- Learn about ways of improving your Spanish
- Talk about cinema
- Talk about likes and dislikes in relation to the place where you live
- Describe your home
- Holidays: plan a weekend in a Spanish town
- Plan a dinner with friends: talk about what you like or dislike in relation to food, follow a recipe
- Describe a touristic place
- Talk about your health and your feelings
- Talk about events in the past
Learners will attend weekly lessons in college. This course may incorporate an element of live remote lessons where appropriate. It is recommended that you have access to a PC, laptop or other suitable device.
We provide a textbook for this course and it is included in the course fee.
Learners also benefit from access to the college library during our evening opening times, including computers, study stations, print-based and electronic learning materials, printers and scanners.
This course is suitable for learners who wish to develop their skills above beginners and improvers.
Join us again next year as the topics covered will vary.
How to apply
A £50 non-refundable deposit is payable at the point of booking and the remainder of the course fees are due one week before the course start.
Course fees are the same for all students – there are no concessions available.
For further details, pleases see our Fees and Funding page.