About the course
This course helps learners to communicate confidently, clearly and effectively through both the spoken and written word and gives an insight into the cultural background and heritage of Spain.
More specifically, the course will cover the following topics:
· Learn about ways of improving your Spanish
· Talk about cinema
· Talk about likes and dislikes in relation to the place where you live
· Describe your home
· Holidays: plan a weekend in a Spanish town
· Plan a dinner with friends: talk about what you like or dislike in relation to food, follow a recipe
· Describe a touristic place
· Talk about your health and your feelings
· Talk about events in the past
Learners will attend weekly lessons in college. This course may incorporate an element of live remote lessons where appropriate. It is recommended that you have access to a PC, laptop or other suitable device.
We provide a textbook for this course and it is included in the course fee.
Learners also benefit from access to the college library during our evening opening times, including computers, study stations, print-based and electronic learning materials, printers and scanners.
This course is suitable for learners who have completed a Spanish Beginners course and wish to progress further.
Spanish Improvers plus course
How to apply
If you wish to apply, please call or email us if you have any questions on 01403 216597 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
A £50 non-refundable deposit is payable at the point of booking and the remainder of the course fees are due one week before the course start.
Course fees are the same for all students – there are no concessions available.
For further details, pleases see our Fees and Funding page.